Jammin’ Jenn Music Therapy is a pretty cool place to work we hear.
We are growing!! Our plans are for continued growth in New Jersey and expansion into the tri-state area. Maybe one day we will be a national music therapy company. Who knows!!
Our company is building a team of talented and passionate music therapists. We are focused on being the best music therapists out there. We intend to find great therapists that can help us expand our practice and conduct some off the charts music therapy. Is that you?
Here’s what we are looking for – you are:
- Living or plan to live in the tri-state area
- Have a car (unless you are living in NYC)
- Board Certified
- A student that has completed at least your undergraduate degree in music therapy
- Can play the guitar very well
- Can sing very well
- Bursting with energy
- Passionately believe in the power of music therapy
- Want to help children and adults with special needs
We would love to hear from you! An email is fine. But what we will ask you for prior to meeting is a video of you playing the guitar and singing. –No big deal, a smart phone video is just great. Give us 3 songs – Hello song, another song, and Goodbye song. Go ahead and narrate for us a bit. Let us know who you are up front and what your intention might be.
We look forward to hearing from you – Thx!!
Please email Jenn Pacht-Goodman – firstname.lastname@example.org